To calculate your projected GPA, you will need 5 pieces of information:
- Total grade points* earned so far in pursuit of degree.
- Total graded units* completed (CR/NC courses do not affect GPA).
- Number of classes to be taken in the upcoming semester.
- Total number of units to be taken in the upcoming semester.
- Projected grade in each class for the upcoming semester.
*How do I find my grade points?
NOTE: Use the reset button to start over.
Step 1: select number courses for upcoming semester.